Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@Brownsfan6259 

Sure hope that proves to be true!

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@Patrick73 lol im using a pixel 3xl so thanks for the iphone comment. I dont use that apple bs.

@Patrick73 

I paid fees with refund this year though Santa Barbara and it’s pending in my account right now. All banks are different. Some banks will show pending deposits while others won’t. 

@GSXR1000 

You're...uh, welcome? Dude, you made a snide comment telling anyone who didn't get a notification that they must have had them turned off; which isn't the case for myself nor most other people. A LOT of people didn't get any deposit notification, quite a few of which got the "general funding" deposit earlier. I receive my paycheck on it, so I definitely have deposit alerts turned on. So congrats on being the first without an Iphone to post that they got a notification, but I assure you you're in the minority. 

Having the same problem

Yeah this turbo tax app stinks so far

What time zone are you in tho ? How does your time zone automatically correlate with when the IRS sends the funds or when your bank (or in my situation Green Dot since I have Turbo Card) processes it ? I'm in central time 2:27 am and have no clue what to be expecting at when 

Let me know if you get it I'm on the west coast and supposedly it's going on my turbo tax card!

Did yu pay the  fees out of your fed refund or did you get the loan they offered I did and I still have no stimulus payment yet?

@billymcnabb8 TT has nothing to do with greendot smh why does everyone assume they wont get anything because of TT being slow? TT isnt a bank. They tell you that when you login to there site at the top right. Smh

Yes I got the loan and still no payment!

Same here Kyle I hope they domt send us a paper  check I cant wait that long 

West coast here too. Nothing yet. Supposed to go on my card too

Tbh I think the people with actual bank accounts that are already set up with Turbo Tax should be fine and not be worrying but those people that are using Turbo Card (Green Dot bank) should be more worried since nobody with a Turbo Card seems to have got it yet. The people that did get it already have established banks or physical banks (Chime, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, I think Emerald but not sure) but those of us that are using the TurboTax Visa Debit Card we haven't really gotten any information about the Turbo Cards. Pretty sure real bank accounts are good but has anyone received anything on their Turbo Card yet? 

2AM?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies