turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I got a general funding too,was -$4.00,now I'm $0.00, I THINK it's pending for tomorrow but they took out their $4 right off the bat.lol we should be good tomorrow guys, fingers crossed!

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I filed with turbo tax to did head of house hold because we r separated 2018 n 2019 with direct deposit to same bank account both times will i get stimulas? 2 of my household members recieved theres n we filed n got taxes all same dayjust curious  because im married still??? If any body has same issue or has any info be great thank u

hoping this means they're getting ready to put the money in our accounts. I looked up general funding and it's a govt based thing on accounts soooo that's gotta tell you something

Where do you see the general funding notice?

It should go on ur last return so if u didnt put ur husband there he should get separate check

I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE IN MY LIFE !! I HAVE ALWAYS FILED WITH TURBO TAX, WITH LIMITED PROBLEMS. THIS YEAR WAS THE WORST, I FILED IN MID JANUARY AND RECEIVED MY REFUND LAST WEEK. IT WOULD TAKE WEEKS TO EXPLAIN HOW BADLY THINGS WERE MESSED UP ! IM REALLY WORRIED IRS WON'T KNOW WERE TO SEND STIMULUS ?

Screenshot_20200414-195810.png

We will get it on our turbo cards.

So i owed and never got my taxes so how am i goin get my stimulus 

Screenshot_20200414-221858.png

@Jodiejoe32 

the stimulus is entirely separate from a tax refund or back taxes.

Yes the stimulus checks will go on the turbotax prepaid cards. I called and they said YES 

Kimble86

Mine did the same thing too!

They are all coming from the same place. IRS....

What does that mean though

Nice,lol they are about to drop those deposits on us! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies