Solved: Re: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have o... - Page 42

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Screenshot_[phone number removed]05.png

Anyone with Chase bank get their Stimulus yet? I nor anyone else I know who banks with them has received it yet. Maybe tomorrow, the 15th? Anyone know what’s up with Chase?

Screenshot_[phone number removed]05.png

Anyone else having issues accessing the turbo card app everytime I try in log in it give me a error 

Me too 

My app is saying error too

Hi, I accessed my account this morning and my tax refund was put on my card today. I know everyone is saying that you don't have to do anything and I do believe that for those people that did not have fees taken out. Just not sure about that situation, but a girl did post she had fees taken out and her stimulus is posted to hit tomorrow. If you go by the IRS website, they say that if you paid fees out of your refund then they do not have your bank information. Again one girl on here has said she is getting hers so we shall see when she gets it. 

04/14/2020

5:26PM EDT

STILL nothing

No

What time in the am did it come?

@Benny884  can u give me the link to the IRS website 

My account has been -4.36 for a month and just checked account 10mins ago i got a

GENERAL FUNDING OF +4.36 

Now my account is zeroed out maybe there getting ready to drop the deposits. 

04/14/2020

5:48PM EDT

I just received a “general funding” deposit as well within the last few minutes.

My question is if we don't get a text notification telling us it'll be there on the 15th, does that mean it won't be there? Because I turned the notifications on yesterday. Not email, just texts. I haven't gotten a text, so I'm a little concerned.

It is IRS.gov, I went into direct deposit limits.