turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Well she is saying we will be alright. So if so good deal, if not I will be keeping my eyes open for the portal to open on IRS website. Lol Thanks all!!

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I know a lot of people that have already gotten it on Chime and NetSpend cards, wasn't sure if they had their fees out for that is what everyone is worried about, but they will put it on cards. I know for a fact. They don't know it is a card because it has the routing and account number of the bank.

Coler78

I tried to update bank info and could not

This answer makes a lot of since

Kel12782

I used Turbo Tax this year with direct deposit to my online bank and it also went through Santa Monica I received my Stimulus check today 

I filed with H n R block and already received mine on a emerald card and got a refund advance I was told this may effect the way I received my stimulus payment so I went on the irs website and updated my dd info will this effect me getting a stimulus payment dd

Moniee88

You should go to a printing store like kinkos or fed ex

I filed with Turbo Tax the end of January and used my netspend account as my direct deposit info. And I received my stimulus check this morning. I didn't have to do anything. It was just automatically deposited into my account. 

momie2112

Oh my goodness. This is such a huge relief. Thank you for answering. There was so much conflicting information. I was SURE that I wouldn't get any money lol Thank you @Shaneandrew304 

Provolone

Yes they do. Just got my stimulus and I had fees taken out 

Where did you look to see when it's coming

me and you same here no refund yet today makes 61 days

Adavidson87
Returning Member

The web portal for direct deposit of the stimulus package opens on the 17th i hope you are able to update your info then good luck

No, I put all my information for my deposit also and paid the fees out of my tax return and my stimulus will be in my account on the 15th. And others whose taxes I did on TurboTax it has been can account information that pay fees out of taxes they got there stimulus checks already.

your banking info is on line 20  A and B of your 1040 it will clearly show your routing and account number this is part of your tax documents  IRS should be able to see this info SBTG site clearly states IRS will be handling these direct deposits. my plan is if i don't see DD tomorrow I will check my status once the IRS tool is up there saying Friday the 17th you're supposed to be able to update banking info as well. My understanding IRS should have your DD info on your 1040

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies