Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

How you spoke to a live person and the IRS SAID THEY HAVE NO ONE to answer our calls????

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Exactly ...People are lien and given false information..Sad

One more thing, the IRS has to deal with MILLIONS of people, and I did see it mentioned somewhere that they were going to start releasing to people with the lowest reported incomes first. If my 29 year old and I also get ours, I will update this posting when that happens.

I recieved my stimulus check today on a prepaid card. I filed my taxes in February and still haven't received my refund. But I did receive my stimulus on a prepaid card today.

@Kardave08 what card did you use? The Turbo card? 

It was the American Express serve reloadable card

Mooforyou74
Returning Member

Did you receive it on the turbo debit card

You recieved your stimulus check on your turbo card already? 

Dis anyone have the fees for filing taken out of their return and get return on turbo card and then get stimulous on same card??

So really nobody has gotten there money on the actual TurboCard

Carolcoo

They are holding it for a reason and it may be a simple little mistake on your part that turbo tax can't or won't tell you about. Call the IRS  customer service line and you have to be patient and persistent it pays off.

Please HELP!!!!!

What if I OWED money to the IRS and chose to have them deduct what i owe from my checking acct? I provided the checking acct and routing number when i filed, but when i look at my 1040, my acct and routing number is all X'ed out. Like my routing number is XXXXXXXXX, same with my checking account number. Am I still gonna get the stimulus via direct deposit????

I filed with H n R block for 2019 and already received my taxes but I went to the irs website and put in my bank info for direct deposit cause I wasn't informed about just not doing anything will this effect my stimulus payment

I personally have not, i have a few friends with the same card and same situation and they received theirs. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies