Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Do I need to file anything else to receive my stimulous check? I used turbotax direct deposit. Had them take my fees out of my return.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

They told me the same. Smh. I wont be getting that card ever again.

We file with turbo tax every year and always have our fees deducted. Our 1040 has our direct deposit info and we received our payment yesterday. 

In February,  I got my 2019 Tax return deposited onto the Turbo Tax Card.

Today April 13th,2020 I got the stimulus money deposited onto the same card. 

So the will not be going on the card so what we need to do idk

@Deborah001 wrote:

So the will not be going on the card so what we need to do idk

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

I got a text message from turbo card saying that my stimulus payment is pending for deposit on 04/15/2020. If this helps anyone with questions.

@Turtlegirl74  Really good for you I just hate not everyone is getting ☹️

Two of my grown children and I filed our taxes with turbo tax and had the fees taken out of our tax returns. I had mine deposited to the Turbo Card, my boy's had their's deposited to other prepaid cards. My 23yr old is in receipt of his stimulus on his Bluebird American Express prepaid card today. So, I do not think it matters whether you paid for your tax filing through Turbo Tax out of your return, or not, and whether or not you used a prepaid card, or a bank account. I believe you will get it direct deposited either way. It may simply depend on your specific bank's processing times. Bluebird always has his direct deposits in a day or 2 sooner than any other bank he has ever used.

How do i update that info

I tend to agree with you. If we received our refund on this card, it would seem the same for the stimulus checks. Have you spoken with a turbo tax agent about this? If so, can you reach them online? Thanks

Will stimulas check come on prepaid card

aratavia

I wanted to know if a person is on disability SSI or retirement to supplement income would they get the stimulus check also

Exactly

MY TAX WAS ACCEPTED JANUARY 29 AND AS OF TODAY APRIL 13 I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY REFUND!!! LIKE I DON'T OWE NEVER HAD A ISSUE CAN SOMEONE FROM THE IRS PLEASE RESPOND!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies