Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

MJ70

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

YES. If you look at your records copy of your tax return, on the second page of your 1040 your direct deposit information is located there (routing and account numbers).

Js100441
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Thank you for update when will I see the deposit on this card?

Js100441
Returning Member

When will I see the deposit of stimulus check on TurboTax card

Has nothing to do with turbo tax it's the irs turbo tax to accept or look at ur taxes. Plus irs closed and people working from home and it's not a full staff. I've been waiting since Feb 4 my state I'm not blaming turbo tax.

@Souljahgirl32 wrote:

When will the social security will receive there stilumus check and do when need to update or it will direct to our direct express card

Reportedly those with Social Security (regular or SSDI, *not* SSI) or railroad retirement who didn't file for either 2018 or 2019 will get the stimulus by direct deposit right after the filers, reportedly within the next week to 10 days. No one has said specifically about Direct Express cards, but if that's where you get your SS/RRB check it should go there automatically if you're a non-filer.

VelaFella

The banking info appears in the authorization form you/we gave to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group.  I'm not sure if the authorization form, with the banking info, is made available to the IRS.  I hope it is, but I am concerned it isn't. 

Js100441
Returning Member

U got stimulus check on TurboTax debit card nice I hope I get mine this week

I had fees deducted from my 2019 tax return but there is a hold current tax refund due to bankruptcy... would the IRS have my direct deposit information?

Screenshot_20200413-111155.png

How do you

check pending transactions?

I cant find it on my turbo card app

I couldn't figure that out it was a notification I received.turn on your deposit notification

Is that true?

I also paid the fees but I got an advance do u think I'll still get mine on my turbo card??

Everyone relax I just got our 2400$ at 115pm via chime and I had my fees taken out of return breathe easy most people should see something today or tomtrow

I filed with turbo tax and had direct deposit set up. Im still waiting to hear from IRS this is what mine says. And i havent received or seen anything  and i dont know how to check about it cause everyrhing is auromated machines when i need to resolve this talking to a irs employee. I also checked with treasury department and student loan place and i have nothing outstanding or Screenshot_20200413-132111_Chrome.jpg

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies