Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Robert1w

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Yes, Your bank info is on your 1040 when you file. 

Robert1w

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Not correct, the banking info is on the 1040 when you file. All they have to do is check 2019 returns 1040 and the bottom should have the banking info

Martinteresa1958
Returning Member

When we receive it!

Has anyone answer that?

Did you figure it out?

ROBL111

Even though we chose to pay with our refund. Our banking info is typed in on our tax refund. There shouldn't be any problems if you paid with your refund to file. As long as you had it direct deposited into a bank. 

Irs gets copies of your return your Deposit info should be on line 21 a.b sbtg is having nothing to do with stimulus state on their site. Besides you.ll be able to check that with IRS friday if you dont get A deposit on the 15th

Same here my return got accepted on February 21 and i still have not gotten my tax refund!  Idk who to speak with to get a solid answer 

Can someone please say yes or no will the cards be accepted that's all I need to know can someone answer that yes or no will the card be accepted by the IRS and when we receive it on the card if not just say so

ROBL111

People are making this way more complicated than it needs to be. Pull of your most recent taxes. 2018 or 2019. Scroll down your taxes where it shows your bank info. If there is a routing and Checking number there. That's where your money will be deposited. Even if you paid your filing fees with your refund they still have your banking info. 

I know that I also had the advance and everything was thru a 3rd party bank that's the issue. But like like u said only info I see is my info 4 my cars

How come you had fees taking out? I didn’t have anything taken out? I received my exact amount 

Bree05

Same thing happened with me. I received a letter saying I have to verify everything. I sent it in and still no tax return..  I'm never using this tax service again. I've been filing my taxes since 1992 and this have never happend to me and I never waited this long for a return not even when I use to mail it in

From my understanding, the IRS received TWO copies of tax return, one with the third party Santa Barbara and one with our information. If Santa Barbara did not provide documentation with our info, that can be considered as fraud.

I finally contacted a rep with the intuit visa via greendot bank. I explained my ssdi  gies to my personal bank account but my EIC went on their card for their bank. I asked her what to do. She said to register  acct with IRS update, or wait and see if it goes on the Intuit card. It really confuses me.  The monthly fees on that tax card are not fair, I would have never ordered a refund on their card if I had known. So if the stimulus is not on the intuit visa tomorrow, I will be contacting the IRS to update my real bank acct. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies