Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tkbeep

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Not if you claimed them as a dependant they wont

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I don't have any kids

Yes, spent an hour with agent on the phone Saturday night...and a supervisor.

Kymmy88

So yes, it will go on the turbo tax refund card?

I don't have a TurboTax card I have a current bank card. It will go on that right?

I'm not sure about that.. I was referring to something else.. I do know that if you got your refund already through direct deposit then the irs has your information ahs it cannot be changed through Turbo Tax but if it's still pending you can update your direct deposit information..

I believe I read that it will go on the tt card..call them..

Haven't got it yet I got to check my old address to see if I got in the mail. Tax refund I mean. If this check would just hurry up?

wheres my check. You claim free and you are charging me. And no check.  I filed on March 6 and still no check

Im on the same boat im owed a measley 1050 and the irs accepted my return on the 21 of February and here we are in April and nothing,   i have no job i am about to lose my place im a month behind on several bills hopefully i can get my return plus the stimulus to get back on my feet

AddyGT350

I filed my taxes through turbo tax and my stimulus check is processing now. I used my normal bank and it worked fine with my direct deposit.

How do you know it's processing please tell me

How do you know it's processing

@AddyGT350 @Did you have your Turbo Tax fees taken out of your refund?

AddyGT350

Yes I had the fees taken out of my refund and the refund was direct deposit

AddyGT350

@SecretAgentMan My credit union shows if any incoming or out going transactions are processin

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies