turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Did it go on your turbo Tax card

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

No it was direct deposit

See the IRS page ... read about the portal coming hopefully this friday ...

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

3 IRS FILERS .jpg

Is one of your kids 17 or older? Any dependent 17 or over is not eligible for the stimulus.

I dont have any children I am single

Your stimulus won't be tied to whether or not you have received your return. As long as the IRS accepted it, they have your information to send you the stimulus.

As far as your return goes, it has been selected for additional screening, probably because you got one of the various credits that are most often the credits where people commit fraud. If all of your information was correct, you have nothing to worry about. They are just taking a deeper look which could take several months, especially with everything shut down the way it is. I had a friend who didn't receive hers until September last year. The good news is that after 45 days they have to start paying you interest on the money they are holding so your refund might actually end up being bigger. Hopefully it doesn't take that long for you. Good luck!

How do you check if your stimulus payment is pending for TurboTax debit card?

If you are under review for a tax return, I hate to say it but don't expect movement on that return for atleast a year. I went through that process a couple years ago. It was long and drawn out. 

As for stimulus, as long as your account is on file you should be fine for that check

MOHAISMAIL
Returning Member

Hi my name Mohammad Ismail I need help please and then I loss my job and then I have family 3 people me Mohammad Ismail and then my wife and then my kids my name Mohammad Ismail my wife she name Arafabegum and then my kids name he is neme Ishaq Ismail and then my wife she Pregnancy right now 90 day my family all 4 people please I Loss my job  my job for coronavirus I am employed working international airport terminal 5 before last month I'm right now I stake my home about coronavirus please I need help my company name areas I  start working this company before 2014 to 2019 and then I quit scrub work cleaning airplane 2019 to 2020 and then and then I quit again and then I come back my before job areas start 01/15/2020 and then I working 03/20/2020 stop working for coronavirus right now  home sleeping because I don't have money I need help for everything my family please thank you so much

Thanx I was apprehensive about perhaps turbo tax when they take their fees out and it goes to their direct deposit but when u download ur paper work from turbo tax ur direct deposit info is there so I think.we r going to get stimulus check from direct deposit 

It will take a while for that review process. I went through it a couple years ago, took almost 14 months for that process to conclude and my refund to be issued. They have very few people going over these returns by hand. Please be patient. When you do recieved notice be prepared to provide proof of eitc eligibility ( birth certificates (copy's will do) SS cards (copies again), utility bills going back 6 months, and any other record to validate your return... W2's, i9's, 1099's, receipts, etc. 

Good luck, and remember... Breath. It will be ok

Same boat here. I filed Feb 3rd and have not gotten any information at all besides a letter saying it was under review that's it.

I don't know about all that when I filed my taxes this year there is zero delay I got my taxes direct deposited 5 days after I filed the stimulus check will be processed just like a tax return

I filed Feb. 3 & still haven't received my taxes... The IRS website keep telling me that my taxes are being processed... It's going on 3 months for me & I have never had to wait this long... I need answers also!!!

Yes will I get my stimulus ck on my c.card which I got my refund on, which has a neg. Bal of 2.00

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies