turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

You are misinformed i just called turbo tax customer service if you filed with turbo tax and you provided your banking info with them the irs will use the banking info turbo tax has on file.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

If i filed my 2019 taxes but it has not been approved. Will i get the deposit?

They are sending checks

gameovr17
Returning Member

I had the fees taken out and on my direct deposit it shows sbtpg, but on my tax return it shows my bank information does that mean the IRS has my bank information?

The irs has a tool online if you are worried about it to update account info 

SBTPG is not the bank that ur turbo card is affiliated with. It is merely a bank that ur refund is sent to to collect fees. Bonneville bank is the bank associated with the routing number of ur card which is an affiliate of green Green Dot bank. So I don't see why our money won't be deposited on our turbo cards. I just recently used my turbo card to have have my unemployment benefits deposited on to and it worked fine

Grace15

Where do I view my tax return info where it shows my bank info? I got a direct deposit but can’t seem to find the info on my tax transcripts 

If you look at your tax return from turbo tax it shows the routing and account number on your return. I used them and got the turbo card and those numbers match the routing and account number on my turbo so as long as it was filed this year and used your. Stimulus check will go to your turbo card if it was 2018 when you last filed your stimulus check may not got thier because you only authorize turbo tax to use that information for 1 yeard from the date of your signature.

gameovr17
Returning Member

Download ur tax return it's very last page towards bottom

Does irs have my bank information for direct deposit 

If you filed with turbo tax and gave them your bank info then yes the irs has your bank info

This is a good ???? Does anyone know ??? 

colosh46
Returning Member

@mshayes52 

Did you actually speak to someone and if so what number do you have? I cannot get anyone on the line for the intuit turbo card?

I actually spoke to someone go on google and type in turbo tax customer service i took me about 5 mins of saying i want to speak to customer service everytime the prompts would ask what i was calling for but i got through

Kurkash
Returning Member

So the card turbo tax sent me the stimulus check wont go on the 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies