Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Ok

Broomjay77
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

So if I used the turbo debt card they have info ?

Yes

That may be correct... I just looked at my filed tax return that was sent to the IRS and my bank info is attached. Hopefully this is the case, as we cannot afford a delay. I will do further research into this. 

Twinkie90

So Will my stimulus check go on the turbo tax card?

Howboutdwmboys
Returning Member

I have used Turbo Tax for years and I can't believe that we want get our stimulas check deposited in to my account. 

Rasdyn

Is the turbo tax card considered my account. And should I have gotten my refund by now since I filed with turbo tax

Howboutdwmboys
Returning Member

• If my refund was deposited on my wall Mart money card will my stimulas payment go there also. Shouldn't the IRS have my direct deposit infomation since Ok put it on my return.

You **bleep**er's! And you want me to pay the bill?! Your **bleep**ing crazy! I'm doing all the work for you.

Does the IRS have my direct deposit information?

Great. You sold my bank information to a California company?! I'll hunt you down.

It isn't possible that you know ppl who have received their stimulus payment.  The IRS begins dissemination on 13 April. 

My girlfriend got hers yesterday. Wells Fargo

Good question, I was wondering the same thing

So what u am understanding is that the turbo tax intuit card is not accepting the stimulus payments??

Also another question. 

If the defaulted school loans have been suspended, how come I am still getting the 203 code to have them withheld? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies