turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If my payment for turbo tax has been made because I opted for it to come out of my refund does that mean my refund will be coming soon?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies

If my payment for turbo tax has been made because I opted for it to come out of my refund does that mean my refund will be coming soon?

Most refunds are processed in 21 days unless there is issue your fees will come out when irs sends it to santa Barbara bank they will collect fees then send to your bank you can check IRS wmr to track your status 

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

In addition to what was stated above, and to answer your question, yes. If you have elected to have your TurboTax fees paid from your tax refund and after checking you see that your fees have been deducted from your refund, you will receive the remaining balance usually withing 24 hours or less. You may check the status of your Refund Transfer by visiting https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Not true...2 days ago I checked and my turbo tax says thank you for your payment and still no refund

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can track the status of when the IRS is issuing your refund.  See this FAQ for more information regarding  Where's my Refund! 

LAC2

That’s absolutely Not true, I’ve received a thank you for your payment notice on Tuesday from TurboTax  & Still No refund. Also checked Taxpayer.com & they keep giving me the same Screen, saying  they have Not received my refund???, How do TurboTax have their fees & I don’t have NO REFUND?

No disrespect, we know that site is mostly uninformative.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@_CB Once your refund status on the IRS shows "Refund Sent" it can take approximately 1 to 5 business days for the financial institution to deposit funds into your account.

So once Santa Barbara Tax Products Group receives your refund from the IRS, they will take out the fee and send to your financial institution. 

Where’s My Refund? has a tracker that displays progress through 3 stages:

(1) Return Accepted "Received," (2) Refund Approved and (3) Refund Sent.

To contact Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, please click here.

When will I get my IRS tax refund?

Has anyone received their refund yet.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@Deez88  Yes it does. Once your refund status on the IRS shows "Refund Sent" it can take 1 to 5 business days approximately, for the financial institution to deposit fund into your account.  So once Santa Barbara Tax Products Group receives your refund from the IRS, they will take out the fee and send to your financial institution. 

• You can track your refund at the Santa Barbara website by clicking here
  • To contact Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, please click here.
tbc8

did you ever get your refund if no what happen ?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies