Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If I received my tax return on a turbo card will my check from the covid 19 stimulus package be deposited into the same account

Ok ... just updated IRS site  : https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

If you are a non filer you can use the IRS site to file a SIMPLE return to register for the stimulus   and if you have  filed or will file a 2019 return then use the filers option when operational : 

irs non filers.pngirs non filers 2.pngirs  filers .png

If I received my tax return on a turbo card will my check from the covid 19 stimulus package be deposited into the same account

First round of payments have gone out, we’ll see what happens!

7A0BE674-9F6A-4C2D-A365-58A22C4FCC6B.png

37DA58D1-D9DA-4AF5-B098-3BDD03100FC8.jpeg

if your turbo card direct deposit information is on page two of your return then that is where you will receive it. Log into your turbo card account and check it it against what is on page two of your return. If they are the same you are good to go.

cynditucson254
Returning Member

This is so frustrating! I chose to pay the fees using my return and my direct deposit was from Santa Barbara tax!!! this CLEARLY means the IRS does NOT have our banking info! first off, I was tricked into paying $120 on turbo tax. A simple waitress job, 1040?? somehow turbotax  conned me into 120!! now because of this, my stimulus check will be mailed. I cant feed my family as it is!!! TurboTax, you literally ruined my life.

Rodnep

So I have had my Turbo tax (net spend card) for a couple years but have not filled in two years do IRs still have that banking information? Please let me know

@Rodnep wrote:

So I have had my Turbo tax (net spend card) for a couple years but have not filled in two years do IRs still have that banking information? Please let me know

If you have not filed since 2017 and you are not filing for tax year 2019 then you need to register for the stimulus payment as a non-filer.  Go to this IRS website to register - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

What about now? Any updates?

8B2528A2-4F70-4A96-BDDD-EB8C8D8913E6.png

B7B16EE5-18BD-4788-BFB0-05CF668B3A13.png

thosuejess
Returning Member

Did you have the Turbo Tax card? Or was this on your regular bank account? Can you please clarify?

It was on a Turbo tax prepaid card 💳 that's why I needed to know if not I need to give them my bank account info. 

@PWHall67 wrote:

It was on a Turbo tax prepaid card 💳 that's why I needed to know if not I need to give them my bank account info. 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

Has people been getting their Stimulus check on their Turbo Tax card 💳 they got with their 2019 tax return?? We need to know if it's going to load on the card 💳 or if I need to give them my bank info?? 

Thanks has anyone gotten the Stimulus check on their Turbo Tax card 💳 yet? I hope I get mine soon because we sure could use it!! ☺ 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies