Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bryqui

If I printed my tax statements where do I have to sign up them to send them to the Deparment of Treasury

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

If I printed my tax statements where do I have to sign up them to send them to the Deparment of Treasury

Just to clarify, are you asking where do you sign your tax return so that you can mail them to the IRS?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
bryqui

Yes , how can i mail my taxes to IRS

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you need to mail a paper version of you 1040 Federal Tax Returns and need to find the IRS mailing address, simply choose and click on the state you live or reside in below and see the mailing address for the corresponding 1040 form you have filled out.https://www.efile.com/where-to-mail-tax-return-form-irs-mailing-address-for-refund/

bryqui

OK,do I need to sign my 140 copy form

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are going to print your tax return for mailing then see this TurboTax support FAQ for printing a tax return for mailing when using the online editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1944348-how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies