Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I went into Where's My Refund and the status bar was gone, and the message said We are still processing your return we will give you a date soon. Should I be concerned?

Same boat actually needed this year and was an idiot, hedged on coming on time. In hotel industry and took massive paycut from covid so bills have been behind all previous year a month. Oh well....bills can wait hahah.

I went into Where's My Refund and the status bar was gone, and the message said We are still processing your return we will give you a date soon. Should I be concerned?

I have been using Turbo Tax for 9 years - file on a Sunday and would get my refund 6 days later.  This year the site says my return was received but needs further review.  My return is very simple so this is confusing.  I have tried calling the IRS for a week now and it will say “we cannot accept your call now, try another time.”  Very frustrating.

Ilb
Level 2

You have to call back to back to back until you get lucky and it goes through. I got thru today after calling back repeatedly. And after going thru all the options and then saying the line was too full as well. Just keep calling. Very frustrating. 

Has anyone got through to irs ? Do they have any news as to why you haven’t received the refund yet?

What did they tell you 

Ilb
Level 2

@Corinamay  I got thru today. They are checking the stimulus amounts claimed versus the amount received. I input the incorrect amount in one of the boxes and they had to adjust my refund. I got a refund date now of the 12th. I was originally accepted 2/12. They said they sent a letter. But I never received one. I wouldn't have known what was going on if I had not called. They said if it's been over 21 days it's likely been pulled because of something similar but everyone's taxes are different. But that was the issue in my case. 

Ilb
Level 2

@Mommy2her  

I got thru today. They are checking the stimulus amounts claimed versus the amount received. I input the incorrect amount in one of the boxes and they had to adjust my refund. I got a refund date now of the 12th. I was originally accepted 2/12. They said they sent a letter. But I never received one. I wouldn't have known what was going on if I had not called. They said if it's been over 21 days it's likely been pulled because of something similar but everyone's taxes are different. But that was the issue in my case. 

Currently on hold(wait time 60 minutes)😩😩😩

Ilb
Level 2

@Mommy2her  @Don't Hang Up!!! At least you got thru! That's the hardest part.

Definitely not hanging up 

Same as here as well, because I called, and every time I was sent to talk to an agent. It was like I was getting rejected back to the recording to the beginning, cause it would ring then go to a line like a transfer.

Going strong with 36 minutes in

Wow, stay strong. I ordered a transcript the other day.

Sent to another department, wait time 7-10 minutes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Omg I just got in. I have a wait time of 15-30 minutes. Yes! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies