Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I went into Where's My Refund and the status bar was gone, and the message said We are still processing your return we will give you a date soon. Should I be concerned?

I definitely agree! We only had the date Turbo tax had and now it's past that for me. I was due to get mine Fri 3/5/2021 and its the 8th. I need it to pay bills and get to work, smh

ChasDixon
Returning Member

I went into Where's My Refund and the status bar was gone, and the message said We are still processing your return we will give you a date soon. Should I be concerned?

Did you ever receive your refund?

Not yet 

I went to where’s my refund and it’s says it’s being processed. It was accepted on 2/12/22

I’m on the same boat as you I was suppose to receive it the 5th.  for the past week I haven’t had a status bar just says processing 

Mine was approved in the 12th of Febuary and i was dated to receive mine back March 5th on turbotax. The irs has the same message for me, that a date will be available soon,smh. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/why-is-there-no-record-of-my-return-at-where-s-...

Link doesnt say snything on it its errored as a typo or not available anymore

No update today just says still processing and date will be given when processed.

Same here. And can't get ahold of a human being at the lovely irs. Taxes been the same with turbotax the past 8 years.  And this crappy year when needed fast refund the most it appears I'm being screwed. 🤬🤬

I used different browser. Same. Said accepted on the 13th of February and now message reads your return is still being processed and when refund date is available will lmk. Haven't received anything in mail so I'm confused 

How were you able to actually talk to a real person?

Same. Bar went away on wmr site and says still processing and will give refund date when available. Wtf. Anyone know anything new on this situation? Impossible to talk with an agent. 

Filed mine on the 27th of January. Wasn't accepted until the 13th had 1 bar on wmr site and disappeared now saying its still processing and when available a refund date will be made available...🤬🤬🤬

Same here but its 2021

What was the issue last year? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies