Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

i received a message on where's my refund with 1241 as the code what is that? Also topic 151?

i received a message on where's my refund with 1241 as the code what is that? Also I got topic 151?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Carl
Level 15

i received a message on where's my refund with 1241 as the code what is that? Also topic 151?

So did you do a google search for "IRS TOPIC 151" and then read it? It's at https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc151 and clearly states that the IRS will be sending you a letter of explanation of what they changed on your return, and why. Until you get that letter there's absolutely nothing you or anyone else can do.

209dlw
Returning Member

do you know how long it takes to get the letter? an i think it cause i did not put my 1099mis in there last year i never got no checks my boss just deposit 325 a month for me to clean his office an there no taxes or anything taken out so could this be the reason im getting this message an want they just take what we own an just send the rest or is this going to take along time can anyone help me or has others got this same message an code an topic

209dlw
Returning Member

has anyone else received this message i send them in 1/30 an they was accepted 1/30 then all this time it was saying being processed an then saturday i ck it an it has being reviewed with that 151 topic an code 1242 im so stressed has this happen to anyone else.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies