I haven,t received my card in the mail yet

@Robbieewing2001 If it is past 10 business days and you have not received your replacement card, please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number. then follow these steps (I have called the system to create this steps for you) :

1. Listen to the recording 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

Yes but it ask for the 4 numbers on a card that was never recieved

@NikkiThompson refer to the response above posted by @CassLO.  If you don't have your card available, you will be prompted to enter your social security number.

I haven't received my card in the mail yet but i says that my refund was sent but where did it go

That means your funds are available on your card. You can start by creating an account on your mobile app or through the website. You can download the Turbo Card mobile app for free from the App Store or Google Play

With the Turbo Card mobile app you can: 

• Check your balance and transaction history 

• Locate an ATM 

• Deposit checks* 

You can also Sign in to your account to see your balance, report is lost or stolen and more after you create a log in. 

i haven't received my turbotax card yet.

I need a new one sent to me at 1839 west ark Durant ok 74701 I filled my taxes on March 26 2020 I believe

I haven't received my card yet or is my refund going to be mailed

If it ask for my card number and I don't have one yet how do I find out about getting my card

I haven't received my order yet

This happened to me two years ago I called several time had them send it 3 times and even had them over night it through FedEx I still didn’t get it. All I had was my virtual card info along with my direct deposit info. I used that info to be able to look have an account. My refund was sitting there I feared that one day it was going to be gone because I never received my card. It wasn’t until I filed again this year and I changed my address that my card finally came. One thing I did to get my refund when my card was not coming was I wired transferred it into a banking account I opened it allowed me to used a routing and account number to open it once it was open officially I wired transferred my entire balance unused banks (ally bank & Wells Fargo) well Fargo inky allowed me to do $500 but my ally bank allowed me to wired transfer my entire $6000 hope this helps for those who see the refund but never received the card.