turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed my taxes through turbo tax and got my refund deposited on to a turbo tax card will my stimulus check be deposited on to the turbo tax card?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
KarenJ2
Expert Alumni

I filed my taxes through turbo tax and got my refund deposited on to a turbo tax card will my stimulus check be deposited on to the turbo tax card?

Turbo Card and Stimulus Deposits - What you need to know 

The IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose direct deposit, and is depositing some stimulus payments onto prepaid debit cards for filers that chose to receive their refund through that method. For the majority of prepaid debit card holders there is nothing more to do as the stimulus payment will be deposited to their account. If you no longer has access to your debit card, we encourage you to visit https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

It will NOT be deposited to your prepaid card!!! Turbo tax lied. I had to go and check on the IRS.gov wedsite and enter my account and routing number because they didn't have my info for direct deposit. Even thought turbo tax said it would be put on my prepaid card they gave me for my state and federal refund. I could of had my stimulus money by now but sense TurboTax said the IRS had my info I didn't do anything. If u need that money go give the IRS your info!!

Noluv

Thats what i was wondering. Ive been asking that same question. Then i went on the irs website and it said that they didnt have any of my bank info so i typed in all the boxes and it said that the information that i put in didnt match what they had on file. What do i do now i need that money to pay my rent

ValoraDia

Did you enter the account number and routing number attached to your turbo card? They may very well have your correct dd info! Millions have received their stimulus , A great number of them on their turbo card. Including some with fees taken out and refund advance loans. People were still receiving their payments last I checked on the posts ! The irs inadvertently sent some stimulus payments to tpg that were to go to turbo card holders. But no where near all of them lol. Those people need to enter their dd info on irs portal. But MOST people with turbo cards are receiving their stimulus onto their cards and will continue to. The payments not sent to Tpg , tge IRS is working g to get correct dd info and they will be deposited also. This has all happened in just over 2 weeks. And that in itself is quite an accomplishment.. the irs site s d banking sites crashed on Wednesday, from the unprecedented amount if traffic. Everyone is working hard to get everyone their stimulus!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies