turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed my taxes on turbo tax and I linked it to my direct deposit and it's been about a month since I've done it . It says my tax refund was accepted but I still haven't gotten the money . Is it just

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I filed my taxes on turbo tax and I linked it to my direct deposit and it's been about a month since I've done it . It says my tax refund was accepted but I still haven't gotten the money . Is it just

Your not going to get any real answers from TT or the IRS, trust me, I’m in the same boat you are

SamS1
Expert Alumni

Could be a number of items,  If you have earned income credit and/or additional child tax credit, it is probably delayed. Returns with either of these credits are covered under the PATH act, which gives the IRS authority to delay the refund to verify dependent information on your return. For 2020, the IRS was not issuing refunds for these returns until the 1st week of March.  Next do you have any possible refund offsets?  Back taxes, student loans, state obligations (tickets), child support, etc can all delay your refund.  Any unemployment benefits in 2020?  Due to the American Rescue Plan Act, $10,200 of unemployment benefits are excluded from income.  The IRS has stopped processing those returns until their programming is updated.  

So they are still not updated on the $10,200 unemployment? No information at all no explanations at all?

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Help with claiming the unemployment benefit has been posted by clicking here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies