Re: I filed my taxes on the 22nd of January and I ...

danellecole84

I filed my taxes on the 22nd of January and I have tried using my IRS2GO app but they say they can’t give me any information about my taxes what should I do?

Texas Roger

Have you confirmed that your efiled return was submitted and accepted by the IRS? Use this link to confirm it:  https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

CassLO

Along with the above information, ensuring your return was filed and submitted, please see the below information.

If you find your return was in fact submitted:

To track your Federal refund, visit the Where’s My Federal Refund? site or on the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status

You will need your social security number, filing status, and refund amount in order to track your refund.

If your return is still pending and not accepted yet by the IRS, you will need to wait until it's accepted to check the status on the IRS website. Be sure when checking Where’s My Federal Refund? site that you are entering only your Federal refund amount. This can be found on your Federal form 1040, line 21a. Also if you paid any fees out of your federal refund, use the refund figure prior to the deduction of he fees.

Also, if filing joint, be sure to enter the information of the person listed first on the tax return.

Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)?