Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed my taxes on the 22nd of January and I have tried using my IRS2GO app but they say they can’t give me any information about my taxes what should I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I filed my taxes on the 22nd of January and I have tried using my IRS2GO app but they say they can’t give me any information about my taxes what should I do?

Have you confirmed that your efiled return was submitted and accepted by the IRS? Use this link to confirm it:  https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Along with the above information, ensuring your return was filed and submitted, please see the below information.

If you find your return was in fact submitted:

To track your Federal refund, visit the Where’s My Federal Refund? site or on the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status

You will need your social security number, filing status, and refund amount in order to track your refund.

If your return is still pending and not accepted yet by the IRS, you will need to wait until it's accepted to check the status on the IRS website. Be sure when checking Where’s My Federal Refund? site that you are entering only your Federal refund amount. This can be found on your Federal form 1040, line 21a. Also if you paid any fees out of your federal refund, use the refund figure prior to the deduction of he fees.

Also, if filing joint, be sure to enter the information of the person listed first on the tax return.

Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies