Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

trinipacleb
Returning Member

I filed my state and federal taxes on 4/14/19. I am in Georgia. Both were received and accepted. My federal refund came quickly but I still have not gotten my GA refund.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I filed my state and federal taxes on 4/14/19. I am in Georgia. Both were received and accepted. My federal refund came quickly but I still have not gotten my GA refund.

call the state or check refund status on its website .  after you efile and return accepted or if you mailed it, TT receives no further updates as to refund status

trinipacleb
Returning Member

I have checked the website, it says it’s recieved and being processed. However when I log in, it also says for my tax return, ‘Error - Timely’. I’ve tried to call numerous times and can’t even get a person to speak with. I’ll try again. The only reason I asked here was because I have the Max Protection and I thought maybe TT rep could be of help to me.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies