Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I e-filed my 2018 tax return on Sep 19, 2019 which shows "accepted" by IRS. However, I haven't received refund. I called IRS and Turbox tax but both couldn't find it.

I just downloaded the return document from the Turbox tax (80 pages). Should I mail the whole thing to IRS to get my return processed?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

I e-filed my 2018 tax return on Sep 19, 2019 which shows "accepted" by IRS. However, I haven't received refund. I called IRS and Turbox tax but both couldn't find it.

TurboTax does not receive refund updates from the IRS, nor can we track your refund. If you contacted the IRS, were they able to confirm that your return was processed? When you say TurboTax couldn't find "it," are you referring to the efile?

If you have confirmed that the efile did not get submitted or accepted and you must paper file, print only the 1040 and attached Schedules and Forms. You do not need to include the worksheets and backup information. You can find the address for mailing paper returns in the link below based on your state of residency.

Where to File

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I filled my tax return for 2019 and i did it e file my direct deposit information some how got lost when she send my tax information to be filed i got my return in a check my tax lady had to print off for me i need to give the IRS my direct deposit information 

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

You can update your information to receive your stimulus payment through the website below.

TurboTax Stimulus Check

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies