Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I am to receive my tax refund on February 26 2020

did yours ever say sent mine still does say sent but shows it is to be here feb26 today????

Sophia73

You are correct! 

Link you provided in this feed, provided the correct date 😁🤗

Y do you think they only do deposit on wed? My sisters was deposited monday.

What time should I get my refund ?

IRS website and app say feburary 26th 

And its February 26th.

Ap21LW

We really don't know when or what time it's going to be deposited. Mines still ain't in my account and it says by the 26th nor later than the 2nd and it is the 26th today. My friend's however said she should receive hers on the 24th and she got hers on the 21st. So I think it all depends on your bank or whenever IRS decided to release the funds. 

When I called the irs last Thursday they said turbo tax date doesn’t matter on the 22nd of February they updated the system & whatever date it gives you the money will most likely be in that following morning 

I checked that site and it tells me amount to be paid to me on 2/26 and i still have nothing in my actual bank account

And im talking about the TPG site in Santa Barbara. They received my refund on the 25th and is telling me im supposed to get my refund in my bank on the 26th. Well its 5:15 am on the 26th and i still dont have it. So dies that mean TubroTaxes bank is holding on to my refund?

Wow nutin

Turbotax has my refund. They received it yesterday according to their own bank site yet they still havent sent the direct deposit to my bank. What gives TurboTax?

Well last year mine said it was to be sent to me by April 24th and it came on that day so shouldn't it be the same this year if it says Feb 26th then that's the day I should get it but of course nothing 

It’s Wednesday February 26,2020 (the day they said they would send refund “by”) but still status bar says not sent (6:43 am) and I have the IRS2Go app... which states they only update overnight? 

But my bank gives me my money as soon as it hits my account. So how long do we have to wait?

Well, it’s 2/26/2020 6:49 a.m. and no refund has been dd. Is there a certain time of the day that the refunds are issued? The status still says approved. 

Thank you I checked mine at SB say they received on 2/25/2020 and took the fees and sent me mine today 2/26/2020. My ddd is 2/26/2020, and my bank has never held it before so hoping I will see it this morning.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies