I am amending my 2018 federal & California state tax returns & need to change my address from my PO Box to my home address. How can this be done?

The address is under My Info.  Or you can cross it out and write in the new address when you print and mail the amended returns.

I have gone in under the My Info section within the Turbo Tax website and have changed my address from my PO Box to my home address.

I have then gone through and have completed all of the other checks within Turbo Tax.

However, when I download my return it still lists my PO Box address instead of my home address.

What do I need to do to change this so that all of my addresses listed within my federal and California state tax return will list my physical home address instead of my PO Box address?

Community Manager

@dts002 It sounds like you might be downloading from tax home, which will have the originally filed PDF. To edit during amend you can go into personal info to make the change.