Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How long does it take for mailed check to come in the mail after IRS has sent it

Im in tyler Texas im so happy hope yours come it should this week 

How long does it take for mailed check to come in the mail after IRS has sent it

Did you ever receive?  I am on my 7th day of waiting in INDIANA

Nope still waiting on my 9 day I looked at chart it said dates 7-24/7-28  should b in mailbox by August 9. Hope comes today

I’m in va it shouldn’t take this long

Sad to say but nothing yet smh this don’t make no sense should jus have sent my money direct deposit like I set it up but wanted to take money and had to give rite back but in a check now my **bleep** probably lost

Do U get yours yet

Did u get yours yet I meant 

Anything yet hottie33 told me same thing talking bout call back after another **bleep** week n  if don’t come then they will track it🙄

After 8 mths of non correspondents and lack of info I finally received my refund with $160 in interest. I received it 7 days after my transcript said it was mailed

How u check transcript I been calling and everyone said it was mailed the 26 of July n should had it by Friday jus passed aug 9. To be honest I think it’s something with mail

You have to google IRS account and create one , u can see your transcript there

BigLeek92
Returning Member

DI'd you receive yours. Mine was sent the 16th and still nothing. I'm in VA

BigLeek92
Returning Member

BigLeek92
Returning Member

@Zy060911 @hugo__1997 when did u guys receive yours. I live in va, they sent mine August 16th. Still nothing just wanted to know

Mine took 10days.  If you haven’t received it in 14 days call the irs , they have a way of “tracking” it but only after 14days. Best of luck!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies