turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do you look up your pending deposits

How do you look up pending deposits for stimulus checks
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
GiseleD
Expert Alumni

You can look up pending deposits by logging into your checking account (or whatever account you used for direct deposit on your return). Also, the IRS is rolling out the "Get My Payment" tool in mid April. According to IRS.gov, you can use the "Get My Payment" application (coming mid-April) to:

• Check your payment status
  • Confirm your payment type: direct deposit or check
  • Enter your bank account information for direct deposit if we don't have  your direct deposit information and we haven't sent your payment yet.

Update your information

Direct deposit: Use the Get My Payment application (coming mid-April) to let us know your bank account information if we don't have your direct deposit information and we haven't sent your payment.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

If my stimulus check isn't pending yet but others is will it still be available on the 15th?

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

I am sorry, but we do not have access to the IRS Timeline on when people will receive their Stimulus Payment. Some folks have received their Stimulus Payment.  We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

TurboTax Corona Virus Updates or IRS Corona Tax Relief.

How do you not when they're sending it to you guys to process onto our cards. You guys have got to step your game up and give people actual answers 

KatrinaB48
Expert Alumni

The IRS has not issued an exact date for the disbursement of stimulus payments. The checks are sent out based on the specific information you have provided on your tax return. Therefore, it is hard to compare the anticipated date for the direct deposit. 

I filed with turbo tax. Got my refund on my turbo tax card. Both my routing and account number match on my return and card. Everyone's getting notifications of it being deposited and available on the 15th, but I haven't got a single one. If I don't get one is it possible for it to still be there tomorrow

And the IRS did too mention a deposit date which is the 15th. With you guys worki g turbo tax I also believe it's your jobs to tell us what's up with it coming onto our cards. If not then at least give us and actual number of someone we can actually call. You guys are very unreliable.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies