turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do i print my filed and complete 2018 tax return

i am trying to buy a house and they are needing my 2018 tax return
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

How do i print my filed and complete 2018 tax return

If your 2018 returns were prepared in Online TurboTax, log into your account and at the Tax Home scroll down and expand the section "Your Tax  Returns & Documents".  Choose tax year 2018, and then click "Download/print the PDF".  If you can't find your 2018 return there, then you likely have multiple accounts and signed into the wrong one.   Many people end up with multiple accounts without realizing it.   Here's how to troubleshoot for multiple accounts (User IDs) :

You can have up to 5 accounts that use the same email address for notification purposes.  A User ID may be an email address, but it doesn't have to be.  It might be only part of an email address, or it can be anything at all.

To get a list of your User IDs and recover account access, you can use the tool at the link below.  When using the Account Recovery tool, try using your phone number first.   After that, if necessary, then run the tool on your email address(es) you can access.

NOTE: Before running the account recovery tool below, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If still no luck after running that on your phone number and email address(es) that you can access,  here's another method:

Go back to the tool again, but this time leave the data field blank, and choose the small blue link that says "Try something else", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies