turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone with TurboTax received their second stimulus check yet

I used my return to pay for the service last year.

I've attempted contacting support, cannot get anyone human, chat or otherwise.

Never using turbotax again, we can see how much they care about their customers.

Ltate81

It is January 5th an i did my taxes with turbo tax i also haven't received my stimulus my account hasn't changed an i received it last year early idk whats going 

This is wack as hell everyone I know that has TurboTax has not received it or can they check anything about it.

No kidding. I got my first round super fast deposited no issues. Now when I check the status it tells me  Status-not available.  "we don't have enough information or I don't qualify.* uh...what?

YES!! Same. So annoying.

sherryk38

I haven't.  I'm getting status unavailable when I check the IRS site.  I had to wait 2 weeks longer than everyone else I know when the first ones were distributed  as well

I'm really confused I know turbo tax has nothing to do with what the irs does but I know ppl on ss that has gottin there second stimulus I know ppl that have gottin deposit for second stimulus on netspend recieved my first stimulus ASAP second stimulus still out there somewhere because I havent seen mine and know several ppl that havent gottin theres some one HELP!! Thank you 

My parents used TT and got theirs so I really have no clue. I wish the IRS website would at least tell me where mine is.

Exactly because get my payment irs web site tells me nothing driving me crazy irs gets to do what they want with us anytime they want 

This is wack !!!! , like turbo tax don’t have no information about our stimulus . 

Ltate81

Yea this is crazy.i read that turbo tax an h&R block are havin issues if u owed money not like student loans issues but it was sent to a third party of some sort an those people money was bein rerouted back to irs an those people would receive a paper check an those dont begin to go out until the 6 so if it doesnt hit tomorrow start lookin in the mail

homertm71

I read this in a blog , that might be the cause for delay in some people getting their 2nd stimulus.

(TurboTax, that prepared for the most recent tax filing, and was told if  paying for tax preparation fees with the refund due, rather than paying for it upfront, then the second payment may have been sent to a TurboTax bank. Several other taxpayers who paid their fees the same way also reported delays.)

So with that said I'm not sure if the Turbo Tax Bank will issue direct deposit or reject it and delay the payment to later have IRS mail the checks

On the get my payment website it says I received my first one through my turbo card which I did and yesterday it said I would receive my second stimulus through my turbo card on the 4th which I never received today I checked the get my payment tool and now it says my payment status is unavailable.

Zeczeber

No. The irs is sending payments to The turbotax account that they uses to re over their fees before they resent it to your personal acct

Why are they making thing so complicated for, it’s not like they sending use $2000 . It’s $600 everybody who has turbo tax or received their taxes in any direct deposits card of bank account should have gotten it the same **bleep** time . 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies