Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten their stimulus back yet? Did it go to your turbo tax card if you filed with that or does anyone know how i can keep track of when mine is coming?

@Connie Sue - it would not surprise me if the IRS set out a very small number of rebates as a "live test" to ensure everyone worked as designed,  So it is possible that a very small number of people did receive their rebates.  It is just a guess on my part.. 

Has anyone gotten their stimulus back yet? Did it go to your turbo tax card if you filed with that or does anyone know how i can keep track of when mine is coming?

"Two cents" not "two sense" also I've received mine. So maybe don't judge because the news says something

It’s ridiculous that folks are arguing about this. Who cares if someone got theirs if u haven’t then continue to wait. Jame your so pressed. It’s a bad look

Dsjyyr

LOL 

20200410_113134.jpg

DEPOSITED YESTERDAY JAME

20200410_113134.jpg

HEY JAME. IT WAS DEPOSITED YESTERDAY. 

20200410_113134.jpg

Hey everyone.  The above screenshot is for JAME TO SEE IT WAS DEPOSITED YESTERDAY. 

Lol. Sorry yall....just had to make a point: "Send pics or it didn't happen." I normally wouldn't get involved with internet drama but this "Jame" goon really irks me with the "knows more than you" attitude.  Hope all you guys receive your stimulus soon. Be safe and just say no to stupid.

LOL. Yeah clown. I cropped it so the internet wont gain access to any of my personal information.  I guess geniuses like you post all their bank account information online for sharing, right?

' Drops mic. Exits stage.

OK EVERYONE ... THE IRS ALWAYS DOES TEST RUNS WITH ANY NEW SITUATION BEFORE THE OFFICIAL DATE ... SO THE IRS RAN A SUCCESSFUL TEST RUN ....YIPPIE  !!!!!    THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR THE REST OF US.

HOWEVER ... JUST BECAUSE  SOME LUCKY TEST SUBJECTS GOT THEIR CHECKS ... DOESN'T MEAN  EVERYONE WILL BE SO LUCKY .... WE SHOULD HOPE FOR A QUICK CHECK  BUT PLAN ON IT TO TAKE MUCH LONGER ... REMEMBER THINGS COULD STILL GO WRONG.     

Oh. You mean the line above it which is another transaction? Tell me please, What would I purchase from the IRS? Do tell.

Hey i filed with TurboTax used a American express serve card. It's a loadable card. Got my stimulus at 6pm!

@wvburr27 did any of them that received theirs today  have the turbotax debit card? 

It is already in my bank account but it won't be posted til April 15th. 

This Jame **bleep** seriously getting on my nerves. Just cause you're pissed off you didn't get yours. What, you think you're so special they will send it to you before anyone else? You figure since the IRS didn't send it to you and get your approval first, no one else is allowed to get theirs? I find it extremely hard to believe all these people saying they or someone they know has gotten it to be lying.  And to say they are only on here because they haven't received theirs is a load of **bleep**. If that was the case then we would never get our questions answered. You cant base your facts off something you've read online considering every site says something different. That's like saying Benjamin Franklin invented sushi because you read it on the internet. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies