Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten their stimulus back yet? Did it go to your turbo tax card if you filed with that or does anyone know how i can keep track of when mine is coming?

I got mine at 2 am just now on Friday the 10th and it came on my Turbotax Card. and I am in West Virginia.

Has anyone gotten their stimulus back yet? Did it go to your turbo tax card if you filed with that or does anyone know how i can keep track of when mine is coming?

@jame is really being a Karen right now lol. Chill out.

I got mine at 2 am just now on Friday the 10th and it came on my Turbotax Card. and I am in West Virginia.

I can see people getting it with their refund if their refund was scheduled to go out slightly earlier than the stimulus check. But nobody will receive a stimulus check today... The IRS has to verify the accounts that are set to receive a check today. They will actually start sending them out Monday at the soonest.  

Stop arguing all.  IRS sent out 50M yesterday.  They are going to release more in phases.

Its dependent on you bank and the length of time they hold the funds before releasing it to you so it going to be a different circumstantial scenario for everyone. 

With my job, I get paid on Fridays but my bank gives it to me the on Wednesdays every time.  

I believe alot of people have received and alot have not yet. 

Fact is you will all receive in a matter of days so just relax.

20200410_113134.jpg

So I hope this puts an end to the debate. Sorry Jame but you're wrong. 

I do not understand these people saying they received their money when the Treasury Department said The initial step involves clearing the payments that will be directly deposited, with banks expecting a Treasury Department transmission Friday to confirm the money will reach the right accounts. On Monday, the IRS would begin processing the payments

Exactly!!!  I just saw this too. These forums are here to help people. There's enough false news on the media sites I would think we could be honest and try to help each other out on here. Yesterday people saying they got theirs and today the Treasury Department says this. I will believe the Treasury. Thank you for posting this because I had just read the article too and was going to post it.

See every1, Txh Djhowell1981, can every1 see his DD (direct Deposit)? 

As the IRS said, they processed 50M yesterday.....From what I know its going to be dependent how long your bank take to release your funds to you and .......more are to come in phases as the irs said.

It began yesterday.  Jame your wrong bud,.....Just wish more people can say "Im not sure...should be soon stay positive" .....or something similar before they go on arguing with people about things they clearly don't know the answer to. 

There are enough "negative nancys" in this world.....be different....be positive. 

@Msantos1520 wrote:

See every1, Txh Djhowell1981, can every1 see his DD (direct Deposit)? 

As the IRS said, they processed 50M yesterday.....From what I know its going to be dependent how long your bank take to release your funds to you and .......more are to come in phases as the irs said.

It began yesterday.  Jame your wrong bud,.....Just wish more people can say "Im not sure...should be soon stay positive" .....or something similar before they go on arguing with people about things they clearly don't know the answer to. 

There are enough "negative nancys" in this world.....be different....be positive. 

See this IRS website for a non-filer portal and when stimulus payments will be begin - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/treasury-irs-launch-new-tool-to-help-non-filers-register-for-economic-i...

Mike G1

Some Banks like Chime do have the ability to make funds available 2 days before traditional banks, that's their hook. Example I use a credit union for 90% of my paycheck and the other 10% goes to my Chime account. I get the 10% every Wednesday and the rest Friday. So it could be possible of the IRS submission was yesterday 

It reads everywhere that if you chose direct deposit for your 2019 refund then you will receive your Stimulus into that same account.

I received a refund from the IRS onto my turbocard. Turbocard, issued and operated under Green dot bank with a routing number and account number, on file with the IRS who just recently made a successful refund deposit.

I would assume Millions of taxpayer refunds went onto Turbocards this year. TurboTax and the IRS have a relationship. I am sure it does not get by any of them that the Turbocard IS the direct deposit instrument for millions of 2019 refund recipients, now also turned "Stimulus recipients", I.e. Me, and You, and You...and TurboTax, Intuit, Green dot, Santa Barbara Trust.... We ALL lookin fo that Money!!! 

I guarantee you we have people on the inside been working on this since all of last week.

Stimulus payments Bypass The TURBOCARD?????  HA!

That'd be bypassing about a 3rd of America...and for what good reason?

Therefore I say, Turbocard Yes! And we will see it Mon, Tue, or Wed.

@Jame1992 wrote:

Americans have received conflicting information on when they will receive stimulus checks due to the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic. But there’s good news: Checks will be hitting their bank accounts soon. The first wave of $1,200 stimulus payments is on track to be paid the week of April 13

See this IRS website for a non-filer portal and when stimulus payments will be begin - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/treasury-irs-launch-new-tool-to-help-non-filers-register-for-economic-i...

Jame Im a licensed professional engineer in Texas.  Statistics say I know more than most.

Quit ranting and go update your resume bud.

People are receiving already Jame.  Remember....focus....resume.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies