Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

filed 1/28 and accepted irs still says processing!!!! grrr garrrr!!! its 2/21 today

has anyone got an ddd yet? i filed EIC 3 dependents 1/28 and online still says processing. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
Battleshamika
Returning Member

filed 1/28 and accepted irs still says processing!!!! grrr garrrr!!! its 2/21 today

I filled onlineaccepted on 1/28 still haven’t received a DD my status as of today still shows we have received your tax return and it is being process but I heard next week around the 27th is when they will be releasing some refunds

I did mine the same day you did yours and mine is still saying that it’s being processed. A lot of my friends have filed after me and got their money today and they claimed children as well. The irs is full of crap

I filed mine on Turbo Feb 1st, and it was accepted immediately the same day by IRS. I filed as a single taxpayer with no dependents and an education credit. My initial projected refund date was the 22nd and here we are past that already with still no update from the IRS! :( IRS tracking tool says still processing and a date will be posted once it becomes available. Very frustrating. I've never had a delay like this the past 4 years I've been using Turbo Tax, normally would receive my refunds as DD within 2 weeks. 

i filed and was accepted 2/1.... had 1 bar for a couple weeks then it disappeared and said return still processing. only 152 tax topic ...called today rep pulled up my account and put me on hold for 10mins to tell me I'm under review a letter will be sent out if they need anything by April 25th...anyone else?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies