2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

So has anyone else know IRS SENDING CERFT MAIL FOR TAXES IM STRESSEN

Jessicachru.  I just called them and tried that.  I told the gentleman I spoke with that I received a DDD for yesterday but nothing is showing up in my bank account.  He put me on hold and then told me that he didn't see where there was a problem with the direct deposit and that I should be fine and that it should have been able to see it.  He told me if it's not in there within the next two days to give them a call back.  Go figure.  So if you don't see anything wrong with my taxes or my bank account what is the hold up.

Update For 2/22/2019 DDD People!!!!

Okay So I was Using last years TT Prepaid card Account online but it has the same email as last year.

Anyway I used my Account name I used on my TT Account to do my taxes this year and put in my password and updated my info a little and went to the home page and my Refund was there but I was using last years TT Prepaid card account IDK why but I had seen where the ending card numbers were not the same so like I said I did the above and logged into my account with this years TT Prepaid Card and I have funds.

So If anyone is using the same account for their TT pre paid card this year as last year I would call or make sure your on the new card account and its activated to see if your refund is on your card.

If your like me I never once called my card this year just been online doing everything... 

It's the weirdest stuff ever...

My TAX REFUND HAS BEEN SENT TO MY TT Prepaid CARD!!!! YAY!!!!

Congratulations

i am so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you still have the processing message

If you had a ddd that has passed 2 or 3 things. If its a local bank not a credit union it will take 2 to5 business days to show in your account. Credit unions are same day.

Or there is a typo in the account or routing number. It takes about 3 to 5 days to kick back to irs as wrong account info at which point they mail a check the same day it kicks back to them. Irs refunds are not supposed to forward they only go to address on the return. Sometimes they slip through post office but they are not supposed to forward IRS letters.

FILED 1/30

ACCEPTED1/30

DDD 2/22

Nothing yet still waiting :( direct deposit in my credit union account but still not showing .Hoping for tomorrow then !!!

Was your DDD for today?

If you look at the irs site. Which I know everyone hates. It’s says there will be a wmr update on feb 23. It also says many people with all the credits could see something by feb 27. Check it out. It may help some...