turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

i am so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you still have the processing message

If you had a ddd that has passed 2 or 3 things. If its a local bank not a credit union it will take 2 to5 business days to show in your account. Credit unions are same day.

Or there is a typo in the account or routing number. It takes about 3 to 5 days to kick back to irs as wrong account info at which point they mail a check the same day it kicks back to them. Irs refunds are not supposed to forward they only go to address on the return. Sometimes they slip through post office but they are not supposed to forward IRS letters.
JENKEN0618
Returning Member

FILED 1/30

ACCEPTED1/30

DDD 2/22

Nothing yet still waiting :( direct deposit in my credit union account but still not showing .Hoping for tomorrow then !!!

Was your DDD for today?

If you look at the irs site. Which I know everyone hates. It’s says there will be a wmr update on feb 23. It also says many people with all the credits could see something by feb 27. Check it out. It may help some...

I had this and I still have this on WMR website...

I have this on the sbtpg bank website...

Things are a lil different for me having a DDD of 2/21/19 I guess...

DDD from TT Bank.png

Refund Status Results

Your return has been processed and refund amount approved.

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 22, 2019.
If your refund is not credited to your account by February 27, 2019, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

Please Note:
For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

jam100
Returning Member

JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE SINCE I BEEN STALKING THIS THREAD 

I filled my taxes 1/14/2019 

Federal return transmitted
01/28/19 

Federal return accepted
01/14/19 

Estimated federal refund date
02/04/19 

STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY FEDERAL OR AN UPDATE.

weres my refund tool says its being processed i received my state refund a week after i filled still have not got any update about my federal.

ON THE OTHER HAND I FILED MY HUSBANDS TAXES ON 

Federal return transmitted
02/14/19 

Federal return accepted
02/14/19 
WERES MY REFUND TOOL SAYS ITS BEEN APPROVED AND IS BEING SENT TO HIS BANK ACCOUNT ON 2/25 

WE BOTH HAVE CHILD TAX CREDITS AND WE BOTH MADE ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT AND ARE RECEIVING ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT .
ONLY HES GETTING HIS SOONER THAN I AM AND HE JUST FILED LAST WEEK LOL I DO BELIEVE IF WE FILED IN JAN WE ARE WAITING THE LONGESTTTTTTTTTT -_-

Billyray  youre lucky

JENKEN0618
Returning Member

no for 2/22 but I checked to see if it was pending they said no

Mjp
Level 3

So I just got off the phone with the irs lady which was really nice she said for us not to be worrying she said that for the ones who have eic ctc automatically get delayed she told me technically my wasn't accepted till 2/1 even though turbo tax said it was accepted 1/30 she said to not panic and also told me they was behind because of the shutdown but I have a feeling we will see an update this weekend
Mashop

Go to the SBGTP page and check there, I bet it's being processed for your TT Delux fees. They have to send it to your bank and it could take a few hours.
JENKEN0618
Returning Member

I paid my fees upfront . Does anyone know if it straight to my bank account or if it goes through sbtg then to my account?

Okay if you had DDD 2/22 yes it may not show up yet in bank due to there is a new thing the treasure department put in place with system with deposits in account which causes it to not release till the date of shown it’s hard to explain the way it stated cause it really didn’t make sense to me cause I have always gotten deposit early but it’s is gonn happen with this new way their doing it and it will be there tomorrow and if not call them for sure but call your bank first ok. I would not worry at all cause it will post just not fast enough since waiting days for it

Ok. Filed and accepted about 01/15. I have the "being processed" message. I just called the IRS (for the first time). The guy told me that because of the PATH Act, I should receive my refund by 02/27.

Irs only can see the deposit sent cause it goes to the treasury and they send the funds and guess there is a new system they have in place to the direct deposits and financial banks etc a lot of banks mY not release the deposit till the date of the refund so crops fingers things are coming
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies