Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Early 2020 Return Accepted Before Feb 12th Opening?

I hope so. Like I said I’m still at one bar on the IRS tracker. 

I am also still at 1 bar on WMR on the IRS website. Best I understand that only updates so often. And for those of us with EIC or ACTC (PATH Act) we will not see an update there until the 22nd

So I did just try looking at the transcripts online and both return and account show N/A.  I don't get that since I was able to order them.......

@Lorrraines0506 

You can still order them by phone they will come in the mail blank. 

It happened to me back in 2019 and 2018. 

I do remember either 2017 or 2016 the automated line will tell you if they were not available but it must have changed since then. Now they just come blank. 

I got my DD this morning (reported this a few pages back) - I'm the thread starter here because I was so surprised that my tax return was listed a "Return Received" before opening day.  For my IRS "Where's My Refund" I am still sitting at received - so funny since I have my Refund!  My transcripts were updated late last week and I've been able to log on and get my transcripts since 2019 (might have been 2018).  It is a bit of a pain to get registered but once you are it has never failed me know what was really happening with my tax return/refund.  It has been 100% correct and fast(er) to update, unlike "Where's My Refund Site".

I am registered on the IRS page.  Congrats to you!! I filed early and got accepted on 2/11 but I'm still at one bar 

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Some refunds take longer than others. More help and details have been provided by clicking here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Mine is a very simple return so I am hoping it deosnt take that long.  I know alot of people are still waiting to be accepted.

Was your 846 code 2/18/2021

IF THIS HELPS GIVE ME CHEERS

assuming you are asking me but yes my transcript had this listed:

Code 845 Refund Issued 2/18/21 last Friday (02/12/21) on official opening day.  My return was very simple, just my W2 and my personal information required this year (like last year) - since standard deduction was more than adding anything else up for itemizing.  

2021-02-18_15-32-33.jpg

Funny, I already have DDD but not even listed as approved yet!Funny, I already have DDD but not even listed as approved yet!

How would I know if my 2019 taxes was done 

Toryvialet - by going to https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript and registering ... you can get that information there.
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

What code are you referring to?

@Cadillacbob

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

the code is what is listed on your transcripts... there are lots of them.... Though what always confuses me is why do that have dates so much in the future!  

2021-02-18_15-43-04.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

It appears your refund was issued today. The IRS only updates your refund status information once per week on Wednesdays.

Here is more information regarding What Days of the Week the IRS Deposit Tax Refunds.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies