turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jacall-10

Does the IRS have my Bank information so that I get my stimulus payment direct deposited since i filed with Turbo tax?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DianeC958
Expert Alumni

Does the IRS have my Bank information so that I get my stimulus payment direct deposited since i filed with Turbo tax?

Yes, if you received a refund on your tax return.

If you did not receive a refund you need to put your bank account information into a portal the IRS is working on.  The IRS portal is suppose to be ready later this month.

Please check the IRS web site to see when the portal is available at www.irs.gov.

@jacall-10

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Younda48
Returning Member

Need to give tubo tax my bank information for my stimulus check

ALL EVERYONE CAN TO IS WAIT AND HOPE FOR THE BEST .... if you have already filed a 2019 return there is nothing you can do until something happens no matter how much you wish and pray for a miracle ...

If you get the DD in the next 2 weeks then you are done.  Be happy.

If you do not get the DD by the time the IRS finally opens the promised portal then you can update your information at that time.   

Follow this site for updates:

CORONAVIRUS TAX CENTER: 2020 STIMULUS

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies