Re: Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (... - Page 26

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

This is the OP

I hope this thread was a huge help to many people. I unfortunately got the initial disappearance of bars and then "refund still being processed" message. When I didnt have a DDD update on the 22nd with everyone, I called the IRS today and was told I was getting a letter for a 60 day review.

I also received it today in the mail - it's the dreaded 4464C letter. So basically, unless a miracle happens, I'm screwed for awhile. And i REALLY needed my funds. Behind on rent. Single mom to a two year old. Been getting only a few hours at work and my son has been sick when I have been scheduled. 

But I'm happy for those of you with DDDs and actual deposits. 

I'm off for now though and will probably unsubscribe because it's driving me crazy. I've read some reports of people in my situation who didnt get their refunds until the summer or later :(. 

Good luck to you all

I just checked the sbtpg site and now I have a green ring with a little part that's red for the fees but under the fee and deductions column there another that says amounts paid to you and and it shows a date of 1/27 but I didn't file until 2/6 and I didn't get an advance. Does anyone else have have that "amounts paid to you" column?

So I was accepted 2/8.  Refund was sent 2/26.   I am a first time green dot card user.   I still haven’t received the debit card.  Should I be concerned?

DDD of 2/26. Funds Showing received and sent on sbtpg website. So no I’m just waiting for it to hit my card! 

Funds received on the SBTPG website!! Just the waiting process for the text alert now. Have a great day everyone. Please update once you receive your refund. Thanks

Ddd 2/26 nothing yet using Wells Fargo usually have to wait till day of 

Same here with Wells Farg . And they supposedly don't hold funds!! Yea right!! Lol

Really starting to hate wells fargo!! I've always had prepaid cards and gotten paid early and they dont even have anything pending. Like wth??!! Lol

Still waiting on Green Dot ... was told yesterday I would see it at midnight last night, well ... I’m still looking for it 😂

Will call again today and voice my displeasure with them and see where it gets me (absolutely no where I’m sure) 

2/1 filled

2/2 accepted

PATH

DDD 2/26

Funds on TurboTax card 2/25 at 8 am eastern.

Sbbt has money, fees deducted, and showing amount paid to me today but nothing on green dot yet!! 🤬

@austinrome Same! 

@Kaitlin775   I mean it shows the date of it paying it to me for today’s date.. but I have nothing!! 

i have a date for 2.26.... i should see tomorrow morning i assume???

Remember Sbbt bank is in California. Its usually paid out betwren 8 and 9am Pacific time if its today then check back between that hr. Good luck to all of us!!