Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Didn’t receive my full refund

I’ve filed back on Jan 31st and finally received my refund two days ago. I received less than half of my refund, so I called in and was directed from your customer service to call the IRS. I did so multiple times and was told that this error was on the filing company whom I filed with. It seems like multiple people are having the same issue, can you please help me with a resolution?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

On this public forum, we do not have detailed information about refund processing.  If you utilized the Pay with My Refund method, please reach out to our third-party processor, SBTPG.  You can do this at their Help page.  You can call using the numbers listed, or you can scroll down on the page and click Submit A Request

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I didn’t, I paid upfront to prevent issues such as this. This issue seems like it’s affecting multiple users. What are you all doing to remedy the issue? How are you going to regain our trust and make things right?

So it’s been about 3 days..since my post. Can I get an update please?

K282

I'm experiencing the same issue and cannot get in contact with no one

@K282 - please be more specific.... how much of a refund were you expecting and what did you receive? 

Also, please look at your tax return and post what is on Line 30 and Line 28 of Form 1040 as I suspect once you respond, we will quickly figure out the error is in 1 of these 2 places. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies