Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Cycle Code 20190705- Path Filers

I was able to pull my transcript last night. Its shows cycle code 20190705. It has a processing date of 03/04/19. No 846 code yet. I had bars yesterday and this morning they disappeared. Anyone else ?? I hope to receive my refund before March.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

40 Replies

Hi, I have the same code as you and processing date of 3/4/2019. No 846 code either. I pulled my transcripts yesterday. My msg changed on WMR overnight to no bars...I filed 2/2 and accepted by IRS on 2/2. I did claim EIC, CTC, and ACTC as well. I researched the cycle codes has a refund date of 2/14 or after. Since I have the credits.. I should get my refund around 2/27 or at latest 3/4. I hope its sooner.
Did you claim EIC & ACTC etc..?

Yes I filled the exact same way. I filled on 2/1 and was accepted the same day. My bars went away today when I checked WMF. Last year My processed date was Feb 26 2018 and I got them on Feb 22 2018. I do believe I will get mine on or around the 27th as well.

I have the exact same situation. I think we will be getting our refunds very soon

Same here and so frustrating!!!!! I hope we get a 846 soon????? But from what it looks like between Thurs and Friday is when our date will be on the transcript based on 05???? And hopefully by that monday a DDD!!!!! Keep me posted if you see anything different and I will do the same!!!!!

I will keep everyone posted as well, my path code is 2019/07/05, no bars on WMR, and accepted Feb 11, Filed Fsb 11

Yes the same thing is happening to me. I claimed child tax and EIC... I hope it comes before 3/4/19

Good morning, no updates on a DDD. WMR still have the same information showing since Saturday  2/16. No bars or anything just this message: 

"We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
Please Note: For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day."

I just pulled my transcript too with cycle code 20190705 and had the same processing due date of 3/4/2019 I checked on WMR and the bars disappeared on Saturday 2/15. So fingers crossed it comes before that.

My bars are still gone. Transcript hasn't updated yet. No refund code on transcripts yet. I'm thinking it may be Saturday when it updates.

I believe you are right!!!! Between Thursday and Friday we should see changes!!!!!
KristineH
Returning Member

I have same cycle codes no ddd yet I have the credits seen my transcripts today no 846 code or nothing I filed and was accepted January 28th wmr says it's being processed

I have the same cycle code and same processing date. I had a bar for a few day- lost  it and haven't had one since Just the processing message. Never got path or anything with it

Me either never got that path message just the return recieved and being processed. I submit mine on 1 /30 and accepted the same day. Hopefully updates on Saturday

hi! same issue! how does one get transcripts without sitting on the phone for hours. tried to get into my online account but it says they couldn’t verify my phone!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies