turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Yes! Any prepaid card like I have (green Dot) still have routing and checking info on your return. They don't know the complete details of the numbers, just as long as that is how you got your return, you'll get it on that card unless you update on IRS website this week! I have a Walmart prepaid card, received my taxes on it (even after TT took their fees, that has nothing to do with stimulus), and I already have a pending deposit if the stimulus payment. Just not accessible till Wednesday the 15th. 

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I just checked my card and there is nothing pending should I be worried is anybody else in the same boat because I saw a lot of people saying that they had pending post for the stimulus checks

Yea I have no updates either. But I did see a tt expert say we wont recieve them all on the same day

got the Notification live in CA.

65B7E0D7-03B1-45BD-BF97-CC371380955C.jpeg

I have gotten a notice on my gmail saying my has received the deposit but wony be put on the card til the 15th. I am a turbotax card holder. So your stimulus will go on your card.

No we are not mine just posted a message saying it will be put on my turbotax card on the 15th

I think that most people know that the TT Card is getting stimulus payments. The questions are, will the people that got the advance, and the people that got fees taken out also get the payments on their TT card.

@Steveninspokane thank you some clarification on the actual question,the problem isn't will it be on there or won't it be if you got the advance and fees and to a specific card through them Intuit sbtpg etc,rush card and NetSpend are great but not the same thing

Did you go thru sbbt with fees?

Thanks in advance. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

79132636-17AC-44FF-A2A5-927B8908322D.jpeg

Will we get our stimulus payment on our TurboTax card?? 

CFCE6A23-B171-4CA1-A2B8-416266EF90B5.jpeg

AAD89931-7670-4AB6-8E1E-84F48061CAC4.jpeg

Looks like SBTPG will be helping the IRS to get our checks DD. Good! Because if you’ve been following along their first statement said that we’d be getting paper checks

So are people that use turbotax and got the prepaid card when they file there taxes for 2019 getting the stimulas funds on the card or not? I received my tax return on the card.

@Johnfye20  yes should be in your account no later then wensday!

Got this e mail a little over an hour ago. Didn't file this year but did last year on an intuit turbocard. No fees or advance. Happy I finally got some good news. Hopefully it's coming for the rest of you that are waiting. 

Screenshot_20200413-113943_Gmail.jpg

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies