turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bmwiltse

Can I please get help with trying to figure out what I need to change to get my taxes filed and accepted?

I have filed it originally for e-file and it was rejected because it wouldn't take a payment from the return itself, so I switched it to be mailed to me and used my card for the payment instead. I just got another e-mail saying I need to fix it and the payment I made was returned to me. How do I figure out what I need to fix it it doesn't specify what I need to do?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Can I please get help with trying to figure out what I need to change to get my taxes filed and accepted?

Have you received an "ACTION NEEDED!" email from turbotax@intuit.com? It'll give you a brief explanation of your reject and how to update it. If you have not received that email, are you receiving an error message when you submit your return? If so, what is the error message that you are receiving? Please respond back so that we can try to help.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Larry1974
Returning Member

Can I please get help I keep getting rejected and don’t know why 

@Larry1974 

You received a rejection email that we cannot see.  Please tell us word for word what it says so we know how to help you.  Or even copy and paste the email message.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies