turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Bank Account information

Today i received an email that said..."Hi there. We're confirming that...Your bank account information on your tax return was updated in Turbo Tax."  It goes on to say..."If you made this update there is nothing more to do. If you did not make this update we recommend you contact Turbo Tax support at [phone number removed]."

First of all i did not make nor did i enter any bank information on my tax form. I also  did not authorize an update to be done to my tax forms. And i am contacting you because the email said to contact support. I called the number in the email and was referred to an email that sent me, ultimately, to you. 

I did not ok and update, i did not enter and bank account information, and why can i not speak to a real live person about this matter.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Bank Account information

That's crazy ... and reason to be very concerned.

GabiU
Level 15

Bank Account information

Please make sure that the email was indeed from TurboTax--Taxpayer Beware: Email Phishing Scams
& that no one in your family has access to your account that could've possibly made the change. 
Here's how you log into your Intuit Account and you can see your account activity there. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Bank Account information

The email was from Turbo Tax, I have no family surviving members. And I know how to log into my account. I had to to send this message.

James

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies