turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

That's what mind did.

Screenshot_20200423-175227.jpg

Looks like we won't have any updates for next few days 

@bee9128  mine is the same way. I have researched it and can not find out anything about it. Lots of people are having the same issues. 

@Buchanan09 i updated my direct deposit info on the IRS site last Wednesday, the first day the site became available. Until Saturday it said direct deposit then Sunday 4/19 it changed to say I was being mailed a paper check on 4/24. Then got the check today 4/23. 

Wow if you don’t mind me asking do you make 30000 a year or more and do the checks have your name on them 

Over a week now of irs tool saying you’re eligible and we will deposit in your account and will update a date 

this is complete bull**bleep** 

Ya wtf mine says check back we do not have payment date I hate the irs and turbo tax **bleep** you both.

• I just did my taxes on Friday the 17,2020  and I have my account number and rounding number for my turbo account and it say my taxes was rejected and I don't know how I have my girlfriend daughter and it say that she was used and my girlfriend didn't use her she let me we been together since 2013 and she used her on her taxes in 2018and  I didn't file my 2018 taxes I needed to see how I would be able to do them with my 2019 because she wasn't going to use her I was and we live in the same house with each other and her name is andrea and my  step daughter name is  lawneisha and I just wanted to see how we could fix this problem and you can get in touch with us  on the phone with the last four numbers 

I wouldn’t share any personal info on this feed just FYI to every one 

I really wasn't playing any attention to it but I can get it off there right or wrong but if I can't get it off there will probably you have away of getting it off there 

Same here. I started with a DD and now it's a paper check.

Well there's the problem, u shouldn't b paying them to do ur taxes. There site says completely free. So if u r paying for anything then u r being lied to for one and two they r ripping u off. 

Did she happen to say y that is

u ?

I did that same thing and now I'm waiting for a paper check.

See after I did my taxes Friday and it was kind of late but I did the whole process and at the end you know how to say the card direct deposit our tax card or something like that turbo quarter whatever says so I applied for that and I have the account number and the routing number and it keeps telling me that my card is coming but what happened was I got rejected so I had to go with fix that problem so I want to know if it's still going to be the same will my taxes on my stimulus check go on my TurboTax card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies