turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

How do I turn the email notifications for this forum off dude I don’t even want to follow this anymore comment ect like this is ridiculous from people being condescending aholes, passive agressive comments, and now racism over **bleep** taxes.? Someone tell me how to turn these notifications off Jesus 

I'm glad we can set aside our differences and past verbal abuse to fight one common enemy. Regardless of what we believe will happen Rascim is just not acceptable in any fashion. 

@Shelbyashirley  You may have to unsubscribe to this post. There’s a grey drop down arrow at the top right hand side of the screen. Right above the top comment.

@Shelbyashirley  under your settings, there's a little box you have to check.  

@caron1981 Same here I have recevied  mine on the 22nd of Febuary since the PATH ACT was put in to effect. However, I normally do update to the PATH mesage since then. But, for some reason this year I am stuck on one bar with tax topic 152. I'm hoping that that is normal and I going suspect it is. I have not recevied a letter and I assume all is well.

@Shelbyashirley please dont leave... we need your knowledge... dont let one person run you off... from what I read of you , Your a tough cookie, surely this is no match to you! 

thanks. im waiting to ,hoping for sat a change but all i read from irs info might! not see change till tues or so. im trying to be patient to.

I think so!! I think refunds will be released starting next Wednesday 2/19 and Friday 2/22??

It’s one time usually overnight 

Got my transcripts. Cycle code 20200705. 

@bdorsey006its just a lot. I don’t have social media for this exact reason. People think being ignorant is okay. And it’s TAXES. Everyone assumes everyone is wrong because THEY didn’t experience the same thing as others and they want to argue, or be mad because people have kids and have these credits? 

Just a news FLASH to everyone who is rude, my family for instance, my husband used to be military, he was discharged or AN ALLERGY in 2014, we were already pregnant with our second when this happened. So yes we then became low income. Was on birth control and still got pregnant with our third. AND MY TUBES ARE TIED AND STILL GOT PREGNANT. I love all my children and God controls obviously even when we TRY to prevent it. 

everyone with children aren’t just popping out babies and planning to have more to GET MORE MONEY. My husband works really hard all year round. When we get these taxes back you know what it pays for? 
new clothes for four kids, rent for a few months, Christmas for the kids so they don’t feel sad at Christmas, DAYCARE, fooooooood, CAR INSPECTION AND REPAIRS!!! Debt from when our car was repoed because the MILITARY discharged my husband for an ALLERGY. He was planning on staying IN FOR RETIREMENT! 

racist comments are NOT NEEDED in this thread. Someone who is bored and old and resentful to people with kids don’t need to be here. If your not being positive or JUST ASKING a question YOU DONT NEED TO BE HERE. It’s really ignorant, upsetting to people who can’t help their circumstances . Some people took preventative measures. Some people WORK ALL YEAR! Not everyone gets their taxes and blow it on dumb stuff. You say it’s a glorified “welfare” check well, honestly, what it sounds like to me is some people who are resentful tot hose who get these credits, obviously didn’t get a spouse, or have a child, and are taking it out on others because they have no one to claim. Thats what it sounds like to me. 

[Removed]

I know that the first four numbers of our cycle codes change every year, but what about the last four. Last year I was 0605

@ericka9491 RIGHT!!! THE IRS SAYS THAT TO GIVE THEIR SELVES SOME LEAD WAY!!! THAT'M MY THEORY TO KEEP DOWN CALL VOLUME AND CONCERNED TAX PAYERS. THEY SAY THAT EVERY YEAR AND BOOM 2/22 MY MONEY IS IN MY ACCOUNT!!!

Yes, I am a daily updater when the path act lifts so Wednesday I should update. 

Everyone under path act before it lifts is a weekly 05 code. If you would like to see what you normal cycle code is order last years transcripts. Mines was an 05 before the path act lifted. Ordered a new copy for last year 2 weeks ago and the code change to 04 which corresponds to my normal update code from 2015 before the path act lifted. 

That being said we should see Updates by Wednesday through the 22nd. HOPEFULLY for before then. 

Like others have said.....ITS MY MONEY AND I WANT IT not now just quicker...i'm good for now. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies