Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

You're not helping anyone honestly. 

The only thing you are doing is giving out false hope for this weekend. 

It's not a personal opinion it's CLEARLY written on the irs website FROM THE IRS. But in your world it's all an opinion....cool hope that works out for you. 

@caron1981  You should chill. It’s not that serious. You want to be right so bad. We all got internet and WiFi. I can google that stuff myself . 

The best advice I can give is be patient. If you want to check this Saturday then do that. If there’s is an update great. If not. Still the waiting game. I personally have to wait to see if I have

offset or not. but that doesn’t stop me from checking everyday lol. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

@ericka9491  i totally agree with you irs something is not always right, i believe Saturday we will see like two Bar and DDD

@BB2019 @Yes, the anticipation is at a all time high. 

@Shottamike23 . Thank you. Old boy thing we’re giving each other false hope but for someone who has all the copy and pasted answers why is he in a forum talking bout taxes. If we don’t see an update it’s ok. We are just saying that people who are not the IRs should not be saying what’s going or not going to happen. 

@ericka9491 yes it is. And the wording on IRS can also be a CYA type of thing so that if it doesn’t update. They can say well per the website we said xyz but if it does update this weekend it’s like well we did y’all a favor and released early. Personally I’m going to have to wait regardless but I hope everything works out for everyone 

@BB2019 I totally agree. 

Yall are some moronic people. 

You think the IRS will break their own rules....

There has never been an update on the 15th EVER before the path act has lifted and multiple sources are saying the same thing. 

ok... You will not see 2 bars on Saturday or Sunday or Monday. 

When those days come I will be laughing....at yall but seriously though good luck betting against what the IRS has put in place and has said on their OFFICIAL FEDERAL website 

I'm out because there has to be another place with people that are not this...……. out of their minds. 

@caron1981 Ok watch your **bleep**ing mouth because you are definitely hiding behind a computer. You are the moron you idiot. Matter fact contact IRS and ask for a check cause you are being **bleep** about **bleep** that has nothing to do with you. Let the people think as they please but name calling will definitely not be tolerated towards me. So your comment best be toward somebody else 

You definitely need some cause you are pathetic 

Wow. People getting mad for what. Name calling is NOT what this thread is about. What did ME AND MYSELF just walk into tonight. 

@ericka9491  People here act like they know everything i do believe in Saturday we going to see and get some kind of update 

I apologize for the name calling but that individual was absolutely rude and has been for a couple of days now. 

@BB2019  hahaha

Pot kettle...getting on to me for name calling when you yourself are doing it right back. 

Ignorance is bliss a s trust me I would tell yall the same thing in person. However people I'm around are not out of their minds so.....have fin with your big let down Saturday.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies