turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Just checked and my bars disappeared. 

New message is :

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation
Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I am getting the same exact message. First year I ever see that. Hopefully it means they will soon have a ddd for us.

Mine just says processing .....152, nothing else 

Guys that message essentially means the same message. I've been on it for 2 weeks almost. If no letter is recieved or you are not contacted I wouldnt worry. Now after the 15th if theres no update then call them after your 21 days to see what's up. Many different stories some people never get the path and some do 

I got that message last year and. Not trying to freak anybody out but I ended up getting a letter saying they needed me to fax papers in. It was over a 1095b. Delayed my refund a week. Thats not a definite but thats what happened to me.

@lilspanky132 that form is for health care coverage. There is no longer a penalty for that. They got rid of that for the 2019 tax year going forward. 

Now there could be other reasons 

My refund was accepted and it showed an expected refund date. Then the PATH message appeared now it says I entered the incorrect info I’m not sure what’s going on can anyone help out 

@Mharvar16  when you say entered wrong info are you speaking of entering wrong info on wheres my refund ??  

I know the 1095b doesnt apply anymore, was just saying before they asked what papers I had to fax and stated not definite thats whats happening just sharing my experience with still being processed.

My status was updated to PATH message on Saturday and my transcript has Feb. 24th as the direct deposit day. I submitted my return on 2/3.

Hell yeah, hopefully thats whats up for all of us in this batch. I also updated to path saturday bit I was hoping for either the 19th or 22nd DDD.

So I was able to order a 2019 tax return transcript as well as a account transcript. This means that my taxes were correct and I should be receiving a refund soon...

I highly doubt there’s anything “wrong “ with my return since I’m clearly not the only one who is STILL on 1 bar . 
but this is nerve wrecking and very annoying that there I so change at all. 

@Critter so why does it say February 27th, 2019. Don't do that to these people that have no clue. Thats so wrong if yall didnt catch that look at the dates.

Mine has the bar and the path act message

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies