turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Same here.  I'm seeing several people have filed around the same time and have gotten their dd

@julea2993 hopefully we get update soon I’m in the boat as you one bar and tax topic 152 file 1/25 and accepted 1/27 maybe they waiting until the 15 to issue and released all people who file on the first day of the tax season 

@vmoore431 really wow that mess up when did you file and get accepted,most than likely we all going to see DDD on the 16 

Well if I'm ordering both account and return transcripts that means it's been processed already i think so 

@julea2993 i think so too i get to order my 2019 tax return a fews day ago that mean i guess my refund is done processed just waiting on my DDD

Same here and I'm amazed that everyone else is getting their refunds

I filed the 1/28 and accepted same day .I also have both credit. Only one bar being process and code 152

me a well.. My bar is gone and the tax topic 152 is up

@caron1981  Yayyyyyy! Movement! I’m so glad that something is happening for us all. But, I doubt if DDDs will be any earlier than 2/17 and that’s early!

you can upload your documents and under credits there would be something called child tax credit or EIC etc. look to far right.. 

yes accepted by not approved yet.

Hey guys my big sister has worked for the irs for 5 years now and she stated no one with Eic or Actc has ddd 

@tiffluv81 Do you choose direct deposit for your return because i Haven’t get the path act msg only tax topic 152

@Jazzy89  Oh ok 

@Shottamike23  I understand the wait is brutal  I'm unemployed I really need this money asap and I had a offset last year that took every single dime of my refund so I'm free and clear this year and ready!!

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies