Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

@bluebutterfly1534 do you have the same phone number from last year if you do you can go back and find out because they txt you and let you know when the funds are deposit you should get a 732-54 code

@Shelbyashirley  Well that may be the only exception. Us regular folks will not see any money until after the 15th at the earliest 

I know it and thats been my exact response too. They are posting pics and screenshots of the irs wmr page with their ddd. Its all on the facebook page for wmr. 

They were early filers just like we are. Some filing 27th and 28th of Jan. I wouldnt have gave it any thought at all but my wife showed me the facebook page where people are sharing pics of the irs wmr showing their ddd and they say they have the credits.

Shelbyashirley my response was the same as his at first. No way its true, because its a law not before the 15th, but its happening. I dont think its right, and I dont expect to have mine before the 15th because we arent that lucky. I do want to know why some people are and most arent. Makes me mad that the law doesnt apply to those people who are getting it.

What I don't understand is how some people every year get on her to say that they spoke to somebody at the IRS center saying that they have them their ddd. When I called bout my the situation that I had earlier.. they told me that they couldn't even give me any info until after the 21 days . I wish people would stop doing that for real. 

Most likely all of us earlier filer should see a DDD of 2/19

I could be wrong but I thought I've read over the years that even with EIC and ACTC if you fall in the test batches you get yours back early.

Again, could be wrong and can't show specific examples, but that's just what I recall.

Hello.

Filed 1/25

accepted 1/27

Stuck on 1 bar on WMR  with tax code 152. I was hoping to update to PATH message today but I didnt.

@mcg2003   we are in the same boat i file 1/25 and accepted 1/27 for what i know they said 21 are less and 21 days would be 2/17 so i think most likely we shall see DDD that same week 

I filed on 1/17 accepted 1/27 recieved tax advance on 27th wmr is still 1 bar tax topic 152

The people on Facebook with DDD DOES NOT HAVE EIC OR ACTC

I'm looking at my text messages.  Last year I was accepted on February 8th.  I received the deposit on the 22nd.

always claim ACTC.  tax status has always been the same 

@riafit  same here. 

Updated to path 1st Saturday in February last year and always get me refund on 22nd no matter what day it is. This year its taking me and a ton of other people an extra week or so to update to path. Although I believe there was a year where it did take me 2 weeks to got path. Cant remember..

right.  and last year I wasn't accepted UNTIL the 8th and still got it on the 22nd! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies